Thursday, May 20, 2010

Speak Humbly: Practice

One day I became angry with my watchman. After some days he showed his anger to me.
For some days I felt anger. One day I realize to be humble, to be pure. I stopped my bad emotions. I changed my behavior with him, irrespective of whether he changes or not.
After some days, he also started talking peacefully.

Its not that difficult to change, I need to just start. Be humble. Be your self even if you don't like others self. still you should remain yourself. you are you and they are they. you don't have any right over the other. and there is nothing others do that can affect you. You unnecessarily take it so personally. Somebody says something and you get offended. In practical only air has touched my earlobes. Nobody even physically hits you.

Its just your interpretation of the air that reached earlobes or the images that reached eyes that causes the misery. Otherwise there was nothing big happening there. It was just a new form of reality. If reality is god, it was another form of god. I should have accepted it bowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment