Friday, June 15, 2012

What is near, what is far

I watch a TV. In TV there is a girl sitting on a window in a dark night looking at the moon.

What is near to me, the girl or the moon or the window.

First of all, they all are just images, that I decided to see on TV. Second they all are transient. So they are unreal in a way. and all are equidistant from me and none is distant from you.

Oh my God my world is also equidistant from me. This body or the moon all are equidistant. All are at zero distance. All are transient. All are unreal like a TV show.

There is no past, no future. They are just waste of words. There is only present. Yes and present is me. Present is Present. What more can I say and to whom. Speaker is in the dream and Listener is in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment